What is the correct spelling for IASK?
This word (Iask) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IASK
- ask I think I must ask her to the house.
- bask Somehow I like to bask in the sunshine of just you knowing and just me knowing.
- cask Two days in each week, the pigs, which formed part of our live stock, were allowed to run about the deck for exercise, and then Jack was particularly happy: hiding himself behind a cask , he would suddenly spring on to the back of one of them, his face to the tail, and away scampered his frightened steed.
- mask The head proves to be nothing but a cunning mask , with no brains inside.
- task Thus Jean Leblaude's task was one of no great difficulty.