What is the correct spelling for IAT?
This word (Iat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IAT
- at "'I'll go now,' says Calliope, not lookin' at him.
- bat Some kind of an artist's bat, wasn't it?"
- cat The cat, leaving its kittens, that were now pretty well grown up, leaped up and on to the top of the cradle and the two floated off together.
- dat Yes, me, I ain' a-gwine to let him t'ink dat de Ha'isons didn' have no quality.
- eat And I didn't eat too much, did I?
- fat The fat man sighed.
- fiat Part of the home education is the learning of the rules of the different games, which are absolute, and when there is a doubt, instead of a quarrelsome suspension of the game, the fiat of a senior child decides the matter.
- hat She put up her hands, but she left the hat where it was, and her mother did not ask why.
- ia "Oh, Santa Maria Joze!
- Ian "I hope Marian isn't seriously impressed with him," said Grace.
- It I never thought it.
- lat Submarine activity in Lat.
- mat Mat had always a kind heart and way with him.
- Nat On receipt of the intelligence of Nat.
- oat With such a matzos face like poor Leo, from where he broke his nose, I guess it ain't so easy for him to have his wild oat.
- pat He heard this man offer to buy Pat this morning."
- rat It's when is a rat not a rat?
- sat A most likely-looking place, Lionel thought to himself, as he sat and looked on.
- tat I could fery well wish, Malcolm, my son, said the old man, tat you would be learnin' to speak your own lancuach.
- vat "With the title," continued Kai Lung cheerfully, "there goes a sufficiency of taels; also a vat of a potent wine of a certain kind."