What is the correct spelling for IB?
This word (Ib) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IB
- ab I lay unusual stress upon this point because it shows that we are dealing here with one of those cases which cannot be explained by mechanical, that is, by natural means, unless natural selection actually exists and is actually competent to create new properties; for the Lamarckian principle is excluded here ab initio, seeing that we are dealing with a formation which is only passive in its effects; the leaf-markings are effectual simply by their existence and not by any function which they perform; they are present in flight as well as at rest, during the absence of danger, as well as during the approach of an enemy.
- bb The National Rifle Association youth shooting program has classifications for smoothbore BB guns, open to ages 14 – 18, and these classes are popular with youth groups such as Boy Scouts of America and 4H.
- bi The coaches did expect great things from Bi; so did the rest of us.
- bib Both of them were enveloped in Dorothy's bib-aprons, which hid their pretty rounded figures.
- fib I suppose you have seen your last of the young lady, and it would be a barren fib of friendship to say that I believe you have made any impression.
- gb As part of the transaction, Blockbuster GB rebranded the stores as Blockbuster.
- ia "I hope you will be very much at home here, Julia," he said; and though he did not smile, it was certain that, whether from a sense of duty or not, he had taken pains to make their welcome a pleasant one.
- ii 688; Aubrey's Lives, ii.
- il The birds lay in April and May."
- in It isn't in me.
- io To Mario likewise he promised, in case of success his liberty and money enough to enable him to return home a wealthy man.
- B "Our friend here-Mr. J. B. Coulson from New York-has brought a letter from America.
- CB Charles Ramsay Drinkwater Bethune CB (27 December 1802 – 14 February 1884) was a British officer of the Royal Navy.
- IBM IBM defined two sets of printer commands, and therefore two sets of printer control characters are available.
- IBO Booth had also competed for the IBO and WBU bantamweight titles with his last fight on 20 September 2003 being a loss to Nathan Sting for the latter belt.
- ID Laadham, id is der miracle!