What is the correct spelling for IBIDE?
This word (Ibide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IBIDE
- abed "And is he still abed ?" asked Kohlhaas, taking off his neckcloth.
- abide I can conscientiously tell you that I have felt the necessity for this experience as I never did before; that I realize its importance, and that I want it; yet there is something in the way, something that I must do, and confess, and abide by for the future, that I shrink from more on your account than my own. I've a home prepared where the saints abide Just over in the Gloryland And I long to be by my Savior's side Just over in the Gloryland – Just Over in the Gloryland by hank locklin
- abode Wherefore each of you, when his turn comes, must go down to the general underground abode , and get the habit of seeing in the dark. We love to spend our life in a tour bus on the road In this song you get a glimpse, welcome to our abode – Red Light by anvil
- aide Killed in action during the defence of Gueldersdorp, Feb, 1900, while atta: as Junior aide to the Staff of Colonel Commanding H.M. Forces, leaving issue one dau: The Hon.
- apt Don't you think that a man is more apt to marry in spite of his belief that he would be much better off as a bachelor, than in consequence of a conviction that a Benedict's life would suit him better?"
- bade I bade them all farewell.
- bede Eliot's Adam Bede , 27 " Silas Marner, 121 " Romola, 231 " Mill on the Floss, 325 " Felix Holt, 353 " Scenes of Clerical Life, 468
- bid The evening before my father told me that he was going to give me a letter for my future superior officer, and bid me bring him pen and paper.
- bide Bide still where you are, and take care o' wee Rosie, and hearken if you hear ony o' the ither bairns, for none o' you can see your mamma the night."
- bite My wife up, and with Mrs. Pen to walk in the fields to frost-bite themselves.
- bode It was already crowded with the people, whose silent and quiet demeanor seemed to bode no good.
- ibidem Inde et nos Vicarius generalis Maurianne prefatus copia et communicatione prepetitis concessis partibus premissis diem assignamus primam juridicam post ferias messium proxime venturam ad ibidem judicialiter coram nobis comparendum et hinc per dictum egregium Fillioli nomine quo suppra quid voluerit deliberare deliberandum.
- indie Antisocialites is the second studio album by Canadian indie pop band Alvvays, released on 8 September 2017 through Polyvinyl, Royal Mountain, Transgressive and Inertia.
- ivied A voice from the glorious dead! Awake to the call of fame! By yon gorgeous banner's spangled folds, And by Kosciusko's name! And on Putnam's fort by the light that falls On its ivied moat and its ruined walls,
- Ebbed None but the father, mother, and sister were at the bedside when the young life ebbed away.
- abides On the shadowed, needle-carpeted slopes there is always a whispery kind of calm; the calm of Nature moving quietly about her appointed tasks, without haste and without uncertainty, untorn by doubts or fears or futile questioning; like a broad-souled, deep-bosomed mother contentedly rearing her young in a sheltered home where love abides in the peace which passeth understanding.