What is the correct spelling for IBOOKS?
This word (Ibooks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IBOOKS
- ibex The weather had been good, ibex and antelope plentiful.
- ibis The Hickses had left the Ibis for an apartment in a vast dilapidated palace near the Canareggio.
- Backs "Half of the people had their backs to her, and the other half, I can assure you, were not looking at her.
- Oaks It breeds at Mussoorie in May and June, selecting holes in the forest trees, generally large oaks, which it lines with dry grass and feathers.
- Beaks When we see some of the tropic birds, with their tiny bodies attached to gigantic beaks, we do not feel that they are freaks of the fierce humour of Creation.
- books "Only in books, but I could never understand what the word meant.
- barks The harbor or clock where those landed who crossed from eastern Thebes was crowded with barks and boats waiting to return.