What is the correct spelling for ICK?
This word (Ick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ICK
- dick You will be seriously ill if you don't look out," Dick answered, remonstratingly.
- hick In his right claw he had the chain and the shoes in his left, and he flew far away to a mill, and the mill went, "klipp klapp, klipp klapp, klipp klapp," and in the mill sat twenty miller's men hewing a stone, and cutting, hick hack, hick hack, hick hack, and the mill went klipp klapp, klipp klapp, klipp klapp.
- icc International organization participation: CAN, Caricom (observer), CCC, CDB, ECLAC, FAO, G- 3, G-11, G-15, G-19, G-24, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, LAES, LAIA, NAM, OAS, OPANAL, OPCW, OPEC, PCA, RG, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIKOM, UNU, UPU, WCL, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- ice After this she dashed ice-cold water over her face. But deep in my heart it's cold as ice Love, once you've found me But can that story unfold twice? – Some Other Spring by Billie Holiday
- icy For one thing, the sun was lowering, and the evening wind was icy.
- ilk But then, he doubtless inherited his thrift from the worthy ancestors of the ilk of those men who utilized trousers for a land measure.
- ink "A lake as black as ink?
- CK [CK] Page 7, Annual Report Superintendent of the Park for 1880.