What is the correct spelling for IDA?
This word (Ida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IDA
- ada That evening, while Digby and Kate were so lightly discussing the coming of Ada and Raymond, of Aunt Emily and Reginald, Salome was standing in the fading light by her father's grave in the quiet churchyard of Maplestone, with some freshly-gathered flowers in her hand, and crying as if her heart would break!
- da He was too idle and fond of pleasure to rise to eminence, though he did some good frescoes in the Palazzo Capponi at Florence, and in the Capponi Villa at Montici, and assisted Jacopo da Pontormo in the Hall of the Medici villa at Careggi. La la de da Come on, join me with this line La la de da, la la de da, la – La De Da by Ringo Starr
- fda The FDA, meanwhile, opposed the PCSs specific recommendations for change, arguing that this would effectively give the PCS the final say on all civil service matters.
- i'd I'd heard somethin' about him from Pinckney.
- ia As a little boy he spent his childhood days near the farm of the McKinleys, and often during his later years he was fond of relating apple stealing expeditions in which he indulged as a little boy, and for which the father of the late President McKinley often chastised him. From Ohio his father, Jacob Maple, moved to Keokuk, Ia., where he lived near the farm on which Mayor Humes, of Seattle, was reared.
- ida If Ida Mayo had been crying, she was not crying now.
- idea Still the idea was a terrible one.
- ira He resumed his arrogant and careless air, half whistled ca ira, and glanced at the garden, with, A tall poplar that.
- Aida Aida looked none the worse for her adventures as she came forth into the clear freshness of the morning.
- ID "Go one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left,"-Id.