What is the correct spelling for IDALE?
This word (Idale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDALE
- addle I'm weary of your addle -pated suspicions.
- ale She cordially shook hands with him, and then entered the house, while the disappointed shoemaker, drawing the hat with the blue ribbon low over his brow, walked back muttering and gesticulating to the main street, to find at some ale house more appreciative souls.
- dale "But I can go out again with Cass Dale , can't I, mother, as soon as I've finished my breakfast?
- dali It stars Huang Bo and Xu Zheng as buddies on a wild 3,000-kilometre cross-country journey from Beijing to Dali City (via Zhangjiajie).
- dial He led the way down to the garden and along the path to the sun-dial.
- dole The messenger who aroused the people of St. Cloud in the small hours was traveling post after this Dole commission, for whose safety there was much anxiety, but none for St. Cloud, since the Indians would not attack us while there were two companies of soldiers in town.
- ida "My own child," Ida murmured in a voice-a voice of sudden confused tenderness-that it seemed to her she heard for the first time.
- ideal On the other hand, there were a good many individuals in the country who recognized that the triumph of the colonial ideal was responsible for undeniable disasters.
- ideally Ideally, every family would like to have a history of uninterrupted adorations and exquisite accord.
- idle The will is neither idle nor contumacious; but, in a manner, desires to obey.
- idler I do not wonder at you fellows-Densham, who is a worshipper of beauty; you, Wolfenden, who are an idler -being struck with her!
- idly Thus the nine-tenths, the ninety-nine hundredths, perhaps, of the solar systems, would idly revolve like senseless and gigantic mill-wheels, a useless encumbrance of space.
- idol "Each man," says Meister, "commonly defends himself as long as possible from casting out the idol s which he worships in his soul; from acknowledging a master-error, and admitting any truth that brings him to despair;" and indeed a system as complete and compact as that of Mr. Spencer or Mr. Tylor is apt to become an intellectual idol forbidding under pain of infidelity all inquiries that might cause it to totter on its throne, or which might unravel in an instant what has been woven by years of hard and honest thought.
- idyll He read with what seemed to him fresh zest an idyll of Theocritus, and then he waited, doing nothing, his eyes on the door, till he heard his kinsman's light, familiar step on the bare floor outside.
- Idled As a result the engine idled too fast, thereby causing either excessive taxiing speeds or rapid brake wear.
- Adler Mr. Lowington took Adler by the collar of his frock with one hand, and Sanborn with the other, just as Wilton had thrown the props upon the bed. With a vigorous jerk, he tossed them back upon the floor, so as to obtain a full view of the stakes and the gambling implements.
- Daley Tom told him indignantly once that since Mr. Daley had been so awfully decent to him he ought to stop poking fun at him.
- Udall Two English plays, which would be of interest, have not been preserved, "Ezechias," a tragedy by Udall , acted in 1564 at Cambridge, and "Palamon and Arcyte" by Edwards, the author of "Damon and Pithias," acted 1566. These are the only English plays at all tragical that are recorded; but the practice of giving Latin plays continued and grew in popularity.
- Adele She showed her devotion by taking no interest whatever in her husband's land schemes; by forbidding Eugene to play football at school for fear he might be injured; by impressing Adele with the necessity for vivacity and modishness because of what she called her unfortunate lack of beauty.
- idles Mayer works coarsely, severely here; Laflamme grows his vegetables, idles about Ducos, swings in his hammock, and appears at inspections the picture of docility.
- ideals Once we were all young and had ideals .
44 words made from the letters IDALE
3 letter words made from IDALE:ade, aid, ail, ale, ali, dal, dia, die, dle, eld, ida, lad, lea, led, lei, lid, lie.
5 letter words made from IDALE:adeli, aldie, alide, dalei, delai, eliad, ideal, laide.
4 letter words made from IDALE:aide, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, deal, deli, dial, elia, idea, idle, lade, laid, laie, lead, leda, liad, lied.