What is the correct spelling for IDALLY?
This word (Idally) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDALLY
- ally No arms, no powder; no ally that could or would furnish any; and its only resource lay in an anarchical government without either plan or means of defence, and skilful only in persecution.
- daily Few important details escape your attention, even when you cannot go online daily .
- dally He wanted, like a man wrecked on the shore of Eden, to explore into beauty and dally , unseen, with love.
- dolly One thing I'm sure of-he was quite up to Miss Dolly , and the way she carries on with you know who, every blessed Sunday.
- dully He shuffled this way and that, and then answered dully that he would do the job willingly, but it would take time-two hours.
- ideal There were not only Rajputs, as the Rajputs knew, who could be true to a high ideal .
- ideally If there should be found infra-red of quantity comparable to the visible, the firefly, while still a very efficient source would not be, as usually supposed, the example of an ideally efficient light produced by nature.
- idle It was something more than an idle impulse though.
- idly Idly he let his dull eyes stray about the room, from table to table, from face to face.
- idol He had had an idol once before, his father.
- idyll "You are picturesque," she said, a trifle awkwardly, "Quite fit for an Idyll ."
- tally This is not the case with those whose mind and character are above the ordinary; for it is precisely in this respect-their unselfishness-that they differ from the rest of mankind; and as they judge other people's thoughts and actions by their own high standard, the result does not always tally with their calculation.
- Dilly My Biddy wasn't one of the kind that dilly-dallies or shilly-shallies: she pounces on the child like a hawk on a chicken, stops its mouth so it couldn'tas much as peep, and carries it into a wood near by and hides till dark.
- Italy He travelled almost incessantly, spending the summer and autumn at the German watering-places; the winter in France, or Belgium, or Italy ; and he would sometimes propose that she should remain at a Paris hotel till he could return to her.
- Daley I wouldn't have that if Father Daley was as croping as some.
- it'll "It'll be great-what you'll have to tell," went on Dick.
49 words made from the letters IDALLY
3 letter words made from IDALLY:aid, ail, ali, all, dal, day, dia, ida, ill, lad, lay, ldl, lid, lld.
4 letter words made from IDALLY:aidy, aldy, ally, dail, dali, dayi, dial, dill, dlya, dyal, idly, illy, iyad, lady, laid, lail, layl, liad, lily, llay, yali, yall, yill.
5 letter words made from IDALLY:daily, dalil, dalli, dally, dialy, dyall, idyll, iyall, laldy, lidya, lilya, lydia.