What is the correct spelling for IDE?
This word (Ide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDE
- aide I am an aide -de-camp to General Picton, but without regimental rank.
- bide You spoke about the lady Merapi, and whether she would do well to bide at Memphis in the shadow of the Prince, or to return to Goshen into the shadow of a certain-I forget the name.
- de I knew him now; he was M. de Perrencourt, Madame's gentleman.
- die We are going to die .
- hide He had nothing in the world to hide .
- i'd I'd trust a friend like you with my life.
- ice "If," said he, "we wait for the ice to break up it may break us up too."
- ida Yes, yes, I'm coming, Ida !
- idea Carlton had no idea .
- ire The hoarse laughter, and mocking merriment, with which this coarse device was received, stirred the ire of Fid, who had submitted in silence, so far, to the rude treatment he received, for no other reason than that he thought his superior was the best qualified to utter the little which it might be necessary to say.
1 words made from the letters IDE
3 letter words made from IDE:die.