What is the correct spelling for IDEAK?
This word (Ideak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDEAK
- deck Down on deck , I caught the Second Mate's voice.
- edgar I wonder if she called him Edgar when they were alone?
- ida Since the Laguna Ranch had been subdivided, and settlers had increased, and especially since Eben Starkweather had bought the Slater place, and Ida Starkweather had invaded the foot-hills with her vigorous, self-reliant, breezy personality, Parker had been contemplating further improvements in his domicile-improvements which, in moments of flattered hope, assumed the dignity of a lean-to, a rocking-chair, and a box-spring mattress.
- idea Have you any idea where we are just now?
- ideal Conscience is our consciousness of the ideal in conduct and character.
- ides Thus Rome was strangely taken, and more strangely recovered, having been seven whole months in the possession of the barbarians who entered her a little after the Ides of July, and were driven out about the Ides of February following.
- steak Steak, ham and eggs-anything?"
- teak Monkeys caper and chatter in the teak -trees bordering a circular terrace, and an ideal sylvan path leads to the Signal Station, Hospital, and Post Office, on an opposite height, dotted with the bungalows of summer visitors.
- Ideas I have an idea, but ideas can't hang a man.
- Idem Got any semper idem?
- Izaak A converse view of smoking may be seen in Izaak Walton's "Life" of Sir Henry Wotton, who died in 1639. Walton says that Wotton obtained relief to some extent from asthma by leaving off smoking which he had practised "somewhat immoderately"-"as many thoughtful men do."
- IKEA The Poäng (Swedish: point, argument, punch line) is a wooden armchair that has been sold by the Swedish furniture retailer IKEA since 1978.