What is the correct spelling for IDEAN?
This word (Idean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IDEAN
- adana Whilst he was occupied in the interior of Asia Minor, the Governor of Damascus had defeated Mustapha, son of the Prince of Karaman, and the Prince Ibrahim of Ramadhan, near Adana, which latter town, as well as Tarsus, he had re-conquered.
- dean Toolin' around like I was James Dean, Makin' all the guys on the corner turn green – Feed Me (Git It) by Unknown Author
- den I heard him grunt and chuckle -- I heard him pass to his den. He left me blind to the darkened years and the little mercy of men. – The Truce of the Bear by Rudyard Kipling
- eden Due south of the Garden of Eden Due north of the Gulf of Aden – Not Since Nineveh by Unknown Author
- ideal Each one must walk in that path at the end of which he hopes to find his ideal.
- ides Marcus Marcellus, having entered upon the consulship on the ides of March, assembled the senate on that day merely for form's sake He declared, that "in the absence of his colleague he would not enter into any question relative to the state or the provinces."
- indian She says he's some sort of an East Indian priest, and that he's giving her lessons in a new faith cure that she's taking up.
- Adan Magool and Hasan Adan Samatar who are among some of the most famous Somali musicians of all time also hail from this clan.