What is the correct spelling for IDEAT?
This word (Ideat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDEAT
- adept It would have delighted her soul if she could have been the adept in conjuring, which she firmly believed the Widow Keswick to be; but, as she possessed no such gift, she made up the deficiency, as well as she could, by mixing up her mind, her soul, and her desires, into a sort of witch's hodge-podge, which she thrust as a spell into the affairs of other people.
- aided In this he was gratuitously aided by Jimmy Stone, who entered into his work with energy, zeal, and oftentimes amazing resource.
- dat You t'ink he go leev on beeg flat An' bodder hese'f all de tam, night an' day, Wit' housemaid, an' cook, an' all dat? Not moche, ma dear frien', he tak' de maison, – De Nice Leetle Canadienne by William Henry Drummond
- dead And once more yet, ere I am laid out dead, Knock at a star with my exalted head. – THE BAD SEASON MAKES THE POET SAD by Robert Herrick
- diet This is a pop pill culture we willin' to try it Anything from implantin' plastic to the Atkin's diet – News Flash by flame
- eat The hidden Manna I do eat; The word of life, it is my meat. – Spirit by Anne Bradstreet
- ida One of the earliest serials of this type was Miss Ida M. Tarbell's History of the Standard Oil Company, published in McClure's Magazine in 1902-1903. Instead of the ordinary eulogy of the size and success of the Company, Miss Tarbell presented many of its unfair practices.
- idea Give me some idea .
- ideal Again Rolfe had to admit that his chief's plan to get at the truth was an ideal one.