What is the correct spelling for IDELA?
This word (Idela) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDELA
- deal "I am not going to deal with you. Is it really such a big deal? It just seems like the right situation To say how I really feel – Happiness by Orson
- delay A day's delay won't matter." I will go forth; though something would I say-- Something--yet what, I know not; for the Gods The doom they pass revoke not, nor delay; And prayers, and gifts, and tears, are fruitless all, – Mycerinus by Matthew Arnold
- ida Donald, with a loud bay, followed with his long stride, and Ida , startled from her reverie, followed as far as the top of the steps, and waited.
- idea I like the idea !
- ideal The ideal world would be that in which there should be at least one lover for each woman.
- ideally He felt himself a man ideally fitted to enjoy the little spectacle of life his day offered.
- idle Because you are rich, you don't think you ought to be idle , I hope?"
- idler The man below was watching the wavering glimmer with the vague curiosity of a Paris idler , when a young man came out of the house.
- idly There was not a great deal of paper work connected with his position; in twenty minutes he had cleared his desk, and, by the time he had finished this task, the first of his posse had sauntered into the doorway and stood leaning idly there, rolling a cigarette.
- idol Then yesterday I married to Sultan's daughter, whom I never see before but twice at fast of idol .
- idyll Please come back from dreamland and realize the Englishman's idyll of domesticity.
- ordeal He had a second ordeal to face.
- Del He spent the anniversary of his father's death in the monastery of Del Abrojo.
- Idled Over there on leave he had idled about the pine-woods and the plage; he had teased her as if she were no more than a pretty child; once he had given her chocolates; once-ah, that once!
- Adela A rumour was prevalent of some misadventure to Adela and the captain on board the yacht.
- Delia "And listen, dear Delia ," said the emperor, speaking to her in the voice of a child-"listen, dear old Cordelia; afterward let us go and play, and gather shells on the sea-shore.
- Della She hung her head, and her face was concealed with a veil such as Princess Della Robbia had worn when she came to Rose Winter's flat.
- Adele Adele, too, had spoken about Bob Brewster's brother, and Patty realised they were friends and neighbours.
- ideals I even undertake to find the undiscovered ideals of young people who have failed to meet them.
44 words made from the letters IDELA
3 letter words made from IDELA:ade, aid, ail, ale, ali, dal, dia, die, dle, eld, ida, lad, lea, led, lei, lid, lie.
5 letter words made from IDELA:adeli, aldie, alide, dalei, delai, eliad, ideal, laide.
4 letter words made from IDELA:aide, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, deal, deli, dial, elia, idea, idle, lade, laid, laie, lead, leda, liad, lied.