What is the correct spelling for IDENTIC?
This word (Identic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IDENTIC
- adenoid Sometimes it happens that the adenoid tissues become affected before the tonsils.
- antic It was "Ben Butler's" special antic to fall over backward.
- identical The remembering occurs now, and is therefore necessarily not identical with the past event.
- identify We should have regretted losing him, as he might have been able to identify her, had not two of the men who remained served on board her, and they declared that should they set eyes on the old Hector they should know her among a hundred such craft.
- identity He doesn't know your identity, for the major and I have kept it from him.
- idiotic Ralph nearly tore the page from her hand in shame and despair when he saw her actually contemplating the idiotic symbol of his most confused and emotional moments.
- pedantic There is an impression abroad that Mr. Lewes, if anything, did some injury to George Eliot from a literary point of view; that the nature of his pursuits led her to adopt too technical and pedantic a phraseology in her novels.