What is the correct spelling for IDIAL?
This word (Idial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDIAL
- deal "It is worth a great deal . As the rise of man names his price to deal It's look ma, no hands on the steering wheel – Forgotten Fields by Echo & The Bunnymen
- dial He then attended to me, giving me what I wanted, and in return taking from me as much cash as he paid for the article to the wholesale merchant; and as much time out of my labor note as he spent for me, according to the dial , in the sale of the article. Don't mind my crazy smile Hand me the phone so I can dial – Loose Nut by black flag
- dill "Mr. Dill ," urged Barbara, as the old gentleman came to the door to greet her, "I must see him."
- dual You have heard of people with a dual nature; well, Sandy possesses a triple one.
- ida X 47-a took his wife, Ida , to South Africa seven years ago.
- idea I should think it would be a good idea .
- ideal He believed that his school would be an ideal means to this end.
- ideally No artifice can bring about the adjustment as ideally as nature does.
- idle But it's hard for me to be idle .
- idly Shaughnessy turned over the timepiece idly , noting on the inner cover a woman's picture.
- idol I told him that I did not know, as I had never seen the Fung idol , but I understood that its size was enormous, probably as large as St. Paul's Cathedral.
- idyll Once or twice a week, as became a favourite and affectionate nephew, I came into the midst of this idyll of the land of tulips; and always quitted it full of sweetmeats and good advice.
- iliad If the Great Man was a supernatural phenomenon, a gift from Olympus, then of course History had no scientific basis, but was dependent upon the arbitrary caprices of the Gods, and Homer's Iliad was a specimen of accurate descriptive sociology.
- Adela Adela only required a look and a gesture.
- Ilia Talk of the dura messorum ilia!
- ideals This was not the way approved by man's established ideals for starting a kingdom.
- it'll It'll be funny, too.