What is the correct spelling for IDIOCITY?
This word (Idiocity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDIOCITY
- atrocity How many men of to-day have become notorious for having destroyed something of mark; pulled down-or tried to pull down-some man's high reputation; signalled their passage, in short, by a scandal, a meanness, or an atrocity !
- audacity Her audacity fairly stunned him.
- idiocy What gross idiocy -or treachery-had thrown away the Empire's one magnificent chance?
- idiots But the error of the perfect sphere was the mistake of philosophers, while that of a long, flat earth was the blunder of idiots .
- idiocies Byng, that was one of my idiocies .