What is the correct spelling for IDIOTIS?
This word (Idiotis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IDIOTIS
- idiotic For Heaven's sake, Dick, be idiotic , and make me laugh."
- otis A lesser woman would have taken refuge in evasions, but not she-not she, with Cosimo carrying on with Britomart, and Dorothy Tasker no doubt whispering to her Otis or Wilbur or whatever her American's name might be, and Stan perhaps deep in an intrigue with his Spanish female at that very moment.
- Ditties "'Religious songs did not appear to suit him at all,' says Dennis Hanks; but of profane ballads and amorous ditties he knew the words of a vast number.
- Oddities Books I had none, and I wished that Tom would make his appearance, and amuse me with his oddities; but he had suffered so much from the ague the day before that when he did enter the room to lead me to dinner, he looked like a walking corpse-the dead among the living!
- Diets There has been struck at Leuwarde in Friesland, to perpetuate the same event, and all that was resolved in their Provincial Diets of February and April last, a medal representing a Frieslander stretching out his right hand to an American, in token of fraternity, and rejecting with his left the advances made to him by an Englishman.
- dots And in the dust of the floor he had discovered little circles with dots in the middle, all uniform in size.
- auditors The auditors held their breath, and the reporters wrote much.
- DOTES I have read them all to my little nephew and he just dotes on them."
- idiocies "The city delusion is one of the chief idiocies of our day.