What is the correct spelling for IDIVIDUALLY?
This word (Idividually) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IDIVIDUALLY
- adverbially Generally used to-day as a substantive, but in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries often used adverbially as here.
- advisedly One uses the term advisedly.
- artificially Its upholders are compelled at every step to employ various weapons, to ward off any triumph of their enemies and avoid disturbing the faithful in a religious sentiment artificially compounded of error and truth combined.
- audiovisual Theorists have proposed that the Colavita visual dominance effect demonstrates a bias toward visual sensory information, because the presence of auditory stimuli is commonly neglected during audiovisual events.
- avidly On a table were three spools of tape which Ashe caught up avidly, thrusting two in the front of his baggy tunic, passing the third to McNeil.
- devoutly The retainers knelt devoutly around.
- individual Violin course; for class instruction or individual lessons, book 1: starting.
- individually Coaching, as in England, from the tow path or a fast steam-launch, is practically impossible, and the number of those who have a scientific knowledge of oarsmanship, and, what is rarer still, the gift of imparting it to a crew, individually and collectively, is small indeed.