What is the correct spelling for IDOIT?
This word (Idoit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IDOIT
- admit Then, looking up at him shyly, she faltered, "I must admit that I'm a little bit happy."
- adopt Which course should he adopt?
- adroit Theodore, Teddy, the Colonel, Writer and lover of books, Hater of grafters and crooks, Forceful, adroit, and expressive, Writer and lover of books, Nevertheless a Progressive.
- audit Whose hand, tho' thy now scarce regards it, Nay, with brute challenge her great bond bails, 'Gainst some audit, how so she retards it, Holds still those immutable scales, Whose tallies, past mortal doubting, Shall yet flame their etern script, Set forth b'yond what small gods flouting, Their word in your heart's-blood dipp'd.
- dido The city being advantageously situated for commerce, and the rule of Dido more mild than that of Pygmalion, her brother, hundreds of the Tyrians flocked to her standard.
- diet A diet was drawn up for the inmates by Mr. Saltus, and a course of reading outlined.
- dirt The roads were very poor, dirt mostly, and it took them a long time.
- dot And in the Mortgage Deed of March 11th 1612-13, there are seven "W's" in the first five lines, in each of which appears a similar dot.
- dote 17. It is sinful to use such amorous images of the persons towards whom your lust is kindled, as tendeth to increase or keep up that lust, or to make profession or ostentation of it. As lustful persons use to carry or keep the pictures of those on whom they dote.
- edit Tacitus, I. de Spira, folio, edit.
- oddity Another friend of Handel's, William Harris, met him in London, in August, when he seems at first not to have recognised Harris and to have behaved with some oddity; "he talked much of his precarious state of health, yet he looks well enough."