What is the correct spelling for IEND?
This word (Iend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IEND
- bend He was still standing there when a bend of the river shut him out from my sight.
- end 5875. How much do you generally get in cash at the year's end ?
- fend This arrangement will fend quite a shower.
- fiend The employer knows that the non-smoking boy is much more likely to succeed in his work and win his way to a position of trust and influence than is the "cigarette fiend ."
- lend Naval tactical situations particularly lend themselves to the drawing up of alternative plans in advance.
- mend If the Lord Jesus can mend your legs, I'm sure he can put some music in my throat.
- rend I should either begin to cry, or I should turn and rend him for his obstinacy.
- send No, sir, we'll just leave him in a safe place for the night and send for him in the morning."
- tend To have something that was his and Clare's and theirs alone, to have its love, to feel that it depended Upon them both, to watch it, to tend it-Life could have no gift like that.
- vend Champion and Dickinson, the latter of whom is reported to have been always inimical to America by his residence here, he will probably be instrumental in the importation of as many English goods as he will be able to vend ; or in other words, that the new house in Boston will be nearly if not quite as convenient in the time of war, as the old house in London was in time of peace.
- wend From the towers of Notre Dame the big bell struck the hour of six, as thirty men in ragged shirts and torn breeches, shivering beneath a cold November drizzle, began slowly to wend their way towards the Rue Berthier.
- Ind J. L. Brown, 73 Ind .
- Pend Above this fine cataract it is the Pend d'Oreille, below it, the Columbia.