What is the correct spelling for IENJOY?
This word (Ienjoy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IENJOY
- annoy As soon as I quitted the spot, the natives began to annoy our people with stones; and I had scarcely reached the ship, before I heard the firing of the marines.
- energy Free-their eyes bright with health and energy .
- enjoin And if so, it would seem that the first step towards this very desirable end is, to obtain a clear notion of what that letter signifies, and what that spirit implies; or, in other words, what the clauses of the Act are intended to enjoin and to forbid.
- enjoy I did; but now I would rather enjoy the pleasure of seeing him die.
- envoy He was to find an envoy to make his proposal in due form, who would join Sir Patrick at Terreforte after the wedding was over, so as to go with the party to Scotland.
- envy I don't envy those cousins up there in the Far North a bit.
- inca The son of Inca Caxas married a Spanish lady and made peace with the Spaniards.