What is the correct spelling for IENTIFIED?
This word (Ientified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IENTIFIED
- dandified You look right smart and dandified."
- edified Morrik did not seem much edified either by this encounter.
- identified She thought they were like the dead, but not to be identified with them.
- invited Why shouldn't he be invited by the Kenyons?
- unified The conception of the unity of nature is directly in the line of a purely scientific development, but naturalism takes the bold and radical step of regarding nature so unified as coextensive with the real, or at any rate knowable, universe.
- untied Marion untied the parcel in her lap, and found that it was a case containing a string of pearls.
- Entailed Its building entailed millions of man hours.
- Enticed Both were enticed by trickery and kidnapped.
- Envied I admired and envied this display of confidence, and heartily wished myself as safe in his hands as he was in mine.
- Notified The rancher had been notified of their coming, and had sat in consultation with Gordon for half an hour before their arrival.