What is the correct spelling for IEVEN?
This word (Ieven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IEVEN
- e'en Dusk all the scented air, I'll e'en go forth to one I love, And learn how he doth fare.
- eden Gimme one reason, why we should not be leavin' This world is so decievin', the time is now Let's fly away to Sweden, through the Garden of Eden Where all the sweeter breathin' and love's around – Take It From Here by Justin Timberlake
- eleven And if I front a whole thing, I'ma ask for eleven. And if I front a half-a thing, I'm taxin' ya' seven. – Good Friday by BIG TYMERS
- eve Back where night has fallen and it's still Christmas eve And snow is in the mountains that where I always hate to leave – Christmas Like A Lullaby by John Denver
- event The passing her was no event.
- ever Of course, if they were ever ill or poor he would do more.
- given What their story might have been had she given it to him, none can tell.
- heaven For 'Lena's sake I am glad to have her go, though heaven knows what I shall do without her."
- irving She could not be Irving Stanley's wife.
- ives If he were to humble the first citizen, Mr. Ives reflected that a better opportunity might present itself.
- leaven It was the leaven of slavery.
- am ears in
- am ease