What is the correct spelling for IEVER?
This word (Iever) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IEVER
- diver With his face up to that, like a deep-sea diver peekin' out o' his copper bonnet, he starts for me, kickin' over the little stove as he gets under way, and tearin' the whole thing loose from the foundation.
- e'er If ye've got e'er a message, ye can hand it over to me, an' along wi' it whatever loose cash ye be carryin' on your fine-clad carcass.
- eider A doan 'ticipate, said he, as he armed himself with these formidable weapons, dar a-gwine be much need fo' eider ob 'em.
- eve Your eyes call home the soft green tone Of the fainting sky When the eve-star keeps watch alone, And the summer is nigh.
- even Even Colin could have told him that.
- ever Did you ever need one?"