What is the correct spelling for IF'T?
This word (If't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IF'T
- aft "I have come to secure a berth aft," said Captain Nugent.
- fit Thou hast not miss'd one thought that could be fit, And all that was improper dost omit: – On Mr. Milton's Paradise Lost by Andrew Marvell
- gift Not my own, this faith a gift Boasting set adrift – Sola Christus by tourniquet
- lift Five gears in reverse For girls looking for the big lift Somebody send out for the night nurse Please don't stick me on the late shift – 5ive Gears In Reverse by Elvis Costello
- rift But, from the hut door, the rift which marks its course in the dark carpet cannot be seen.
- sift And now the grand jury take up and sift the evidence that has already been gone over by the police judge.
- If "Does Miss Miette think, then," said Monsieur Roger, "that if the cloud fell rain would fall?"
- It I want to know it all.