What is the correct spelling for IFFERS?
This word (Iffers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IFFERS
- affairs That I got when I fell down the stairs I threw myself down 'cause you've not been around And I don't like our state of affairs – All In A Row by Christine Anderson
- ives It'll nearly be like a picture print by Currier and Ives These wonderful things we remember all through our lives – Sleigh Ride by LIO
- offer They act right, like a Oscar is something I got to offer Hey, so get your act on just like Kevin Costner And I continue to be the Mixtape Mi-Mi-Mivasa They say that talk is cheap, so don't come to me bein a talker – Tryin' To Change Me by chamillionaire
- Buffers He and the Grand-Duke and Lord Dunbeg acted as buffers with watchful diligence, dexterity, and success.
- avers Justi avers that Greco's craving for originality developed incredible mannerisms.
- infers Moreover, it must not be forgotten that the occupation of Bokhara by no means infers that of Affghanistan.
- coffers He drew out his balance, a large one, from his London correspondent, and put his gold in his coffers .
- offers At first she coldly rejected all offers of service, and said that she was contented, and wanted for nothing.
- differs Life differs from happiness.
46 words made from the letters IFFERS
3 letter words made from IFFERS:eff, esr, fes, fir, fri, ies, ire, irs, ref, res, sif, sir.
4 letter words made from IFFERS:efif, efsf, eris, fief, fife, fire, firs, fise, frei, frie, rfef, ries, rife, riff, rise, seff, serf, sire.
5 letter words made from IFFERS:fiefs, fifes, fires, fiser, freis, fresi, fries, frise, reiff, reifs, rieff, riffe, riffs, serif, sfeir, sieff.