What is the correct spelling for IFTS?
This word (Ifts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IFTS
- Its Let it take its own time."
- rifts Also as the wood becomes more decomposed, cracks and rifts appear along these same lines.
- lifts But granting there is no waste, Time is always present waiting to settle accounts when the sleeper lifts his head.
- sifts The sun streaks down fitfully upon the road, and then after a minute the mist sifts over the spot; the mountain-tops appear and disappear among low-lying clouds.
- gifts Quite possible they really knew nothing of this young gentleman's musical gifts .
- fits My uncle and I burst into fits of laughter, though in reality it was no laughing business as far as our breakfast was concerned.
- IFS Our ifs, and the sentences which follow them, cannot meet the demands nor the needs of modern readers.
- it's It's not from Cattley's?"