What is the correct spelling for IGNOTANT?
This word (Ignotant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IGNOTANT
- accountant In this particular case detailed above, if the heir's circumstances had been rigidly reduced to figures-if a professional accountant had examined them-it would have been found that, although in possession of a large farm, he had not got one scrap of capital.
- annuitant I saw the advertisement in the public papers, and as it appeared that the parties calling the meeting only intended to petition for a partial repeal of the tax, as far as it affected themselves, while they left the most odious and obnoxious half of it untouched, I mean that part which affected the small annuitant and fundholder, the widow and the orphan, whose income was under one hundred pounds a-year, I directly made up my mind to attend the meeting.
- content Perhaps that is all that Lionel thinks of it; and, if it is so, I am content .
- extant There is nothing at all like the spirit of this poem in extant Greek literature.
- ignited The latter is ejected in the form of spray, which when ignited gives a very hot and effective flame to be applied to the infected ground.
- ignorant Julia, ignorant of the sacrifice which had been made for her, went away three successive years, coming back the last time to find her mother dying.
- indent Lastly, we have learnt that the way to get things is to find them lying about; that while it is possible to indent for material, it is also possible to collect it if one takes the trouble.
- intend "What do you intend to do?
- intent At last Gordon turned back to the girl, who had sat watching the intent expression of his face.
- Igniting Before igniting the gas at the end of the tube take the, precaution to collect a t.
183 words made from the letters IGNOTANT
4 letter words made from IGNOTANT:agio, agni, agno, anio, anti, gain, gaio, gait, gaon, gati, gato, gatt, gion, gnat, goan, goat, goit, gona, gonn, goti, gott, iago, igno, igon, inga, inoa, iong, iota, iott, itno, iton, nagi, nano, nato, ngoi, ngon, nian, nina, ning, nito, nona, nong, ogan, ogin, oita, onni, otti, taig, tang, taon, tati, tato, tian, tiao, ting, tint, tion, tito, toga, togi, toit, toti.
5 letter words made from IGNOTANT:agito, agnon, aiton, angin, angio, angon, anigo, anino, anion, anong, ating, ation, atong, atoni, gaint, gaitt, ganon, gatot, gatti, giano, giant, gitto, gnant, goian, gonia, gonin, gotan, gotti, ianto, ignat, inano, ingot, intan, nagin, naing, naito, nanto, natin, natio, natto, ngaio, ngati, ngoni, ngota, niang, nigon, ninoa, niota, niton, nitto, nogai, nogan, nogat, nonia, notat, notin, notti, oning, otani, taing, taint, taito, tangi, tango, tanit, tanni, tanno, tanon, tanti, tanto, tatin, tatoi, tiang, tiano, tiant, tigon, tinag, tinga, tingo, tinta, tioga, tiong, titan, titon, togan, togni, toing, tonga, tonin, tonna, tonti, totin.
3 letter words made from IGNOTANT:ago, ain, ani, ant, gat, gin, goa, iga, inn, ion, nag, nan, nig, nit, nog, not, oat, tag, tai, tan, tao, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt, tog, ton, tot.