What is the correct spelling for IGNOUSE?
This word (Ignouse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IGNOUSE
- diagnose They could not diagnose his ailment or help him.
- igneous Now, cold and hard, these masses are disclosed as the granite of to-day's landscape, or as other igneous rocks of earth's interior which now cover broad surface areas, mingled with the stratified or water-made rocks which the surface only produces.
- ignite Most contain a tiny dry battery, which sends a current along a bell or copper wire at the running-down moment, the clocks being contrived to be set for so many days, hours, and minutes, while others ignite by striking.
- ignore They simply ignore them.
- Agonies When the Whig party paid its breath to time, he looked upon its last agonies as but another instance of divine retribution.
- Agnes Agnes, our oldest, now in her eighth year, almost lived at the Allen House.