What is the correct spelling for IGNS?
This word (Igns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IGNS
- INS The outs and ins of this strange romance were the common talk of the Court.
- signs By certain signs I knew that you had carried out your promise," she said.
- inns We shall be able to get a good refuge for our money, we won't go to the inns , and no one will arrest us."
- IONS The physicist or chemist is not now required to prove the ethical importance of his ions or atoms; the biologist is not expected to prove the utility of the plants or animals which he dissects.
- GINS Yes, where the gins are.