What is the correct spelling for IGUIDE?
This word (Iguide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IGUIDE
- aged All eyes were fixed upon her, and every one was startled; for she stood as if benumbed, her bright, youthful face had suddenly become aged and haggard.
- ague When, every third Sabbath, Miriam passed before his desk with steadfast eyes of scorn, he was in an ague , a fever of hot and cold.
- aide The Twelfth understood the orders when they saw the smart young aide approaching old Colonel Sponge, and they rose as one man, apparently afraid that they would be late.
- Argued It was absurd, she argued, to act as if the matter were hopeless.
- Egged They egged each other to the attack, but at the same time showed signs of hesitation, perhaps for want of a leader who might organise a simultaneous rush.