What is the correct spelling for IGVE?
This word (Igve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IGVE
- agave Agave beauleriana is an evergreen plant in the family Asparagaceae, subfamily Agavoideae.
- age He was saved when sixteen years of age . New wave, new age A new day to turn the page – Buy Me an Orangutan by scapegoat
- ague Gladwyn had left Niagara a day or two in advance of Johnson, but on the way to his new command he had been seized with severe fever and ague and totally incapacitated for duty.
- cave Then I half swooned, and when sight and hearing fully returned I was lying in the cave on my blankets. And when the moment comes to read the words that I engrave You'll find them on the walls of the cave – Walls Of The Cave by Phish
- cove "I've got the two youngest over to my place to take care on, and the two next them has been put out to some folks over to the cove .
- eve it could've been Christmas eve it could've been someone's birthday it could've been make believefor all I know could've been make believe – Fraulein O. by James McMurtry
- give But just remember, somethin gotta give That's why, so many and die and, so little live – Children's Song by Trick Daddy
- ike You get a move on before I counts five, or The Mope an' Ike ties you up!
- iv 259. Sketch of, iv .
- Ave "Going-to 'ave your-pocket picked?" ses Ginger, staring at 'im, when 'e had finished.