What is the correct spelling for IHAVE?
This word (Ihave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IHAVE
- agave Agave species are used as food plants by the larvae of some Lepidoptera (butterfly and moth) species, including Batrachedra striolata, which has been recorded on A.
- av As if it was anny av his business!"
- aver Nay, I had been told, but with what certainty I cannot aver, that there was a set of men who took upon them to issue ships, and as they always knew to what port they are bound, notice was sent to their correspondent abroad to order out their privateers on the coast the other sailed, and they knowing the loading, and the numbers of hands and guns were on board, soon made prizes of the vessels, and the profits were equally divided, after paying what was paid for their insurance, among them all.
- behave And if I hadn't happened to behave on the ice in a manner agreeable to your lordship, you would have pleaded with the other girl?
- iva So Talalafai was apportioned Iva on the one side, and Muliangalafai on the other.
- Aha Aha, Trainard, my man, we shall see some fun!
- Ava Stanley was introduced to several of the officers; and these were specially desirous of making his acquaintance, as they had learned that he had been a prisoner at Ava, and could therefore tell them much more than they had hitherto learned of the country into which they were about to advance.
- Ave George M. Lane, 179 West Alexandrine Ave., Detroit.