What is the correct spelling for IIDID?
This word (Iidid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IIDID
- add "I must add a postscript to Cornelia Dunlap's letter," she thought.
- added "I will do anything you say, Rowland," Roderick added.
- aid The scenes could be those which I had visited, and the plot and tone of the story could be made to aid the reader in understanding the nature of the country and the people of which it was told.
- aided This, aided by the more comfortable position in which he had been placed, had such effect that the man's eyes soon opened.
- audit Added to this, Arnold was mortified and exasperated that his accounts were not fully and promptly allowed by a committee appointed to audit them.
- dad "Dad is no coward," she said proudly.
- dido Here to Juno was Sidonian Dido founding a vast temple, rich with offerings and the sanctity of her godhead: brazen steps rose on the threshold, brass clamped the pilasters, doors of brass swung on grating hinges.
- dod DOD said their policy authorized restraining the detainees immobile for only 45 minutes following the end of the force-feeding.
- dud They were like the robe of the only Mother he had ever known,-the sweet Mother on whom Brother Bart had called to save Dud.
- edit This is the hardest part of this book to edit.
- Did Don't you know what you did?
- Died Then the sister died.
- Eddied Already the air in the corridor was a sucking whirlpool that beat and eddied about him in its mad rush to escape.