What is the correct spelling for IIM?
This word (Iim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IIM
- aim To keep children pure and fresh was the chief aim of his life work.
- dim And the dim figure disappeared in the distance.
- ii 23 Aberffraw, princes of, ii.
- iii Turned to Stone, iii.
- ism It is literary Deronda-ism.
- rim A heavy wooden bar crossed the rim and was set stoutly in the masonry.
- vim They play with a great deal of vim and abandon, and the ensemble is remarkable.
- Him I'd just like to talk to him."
- I'm I may have been what you say, but I'm not that now.
- Jim In fact, I dropped by on my way home this evening, and told Jim Braintree about it, and he's putting it in on the front page to-morrow.
- Kim My boy Kim must have been on the lookout for me; before I could use my key the door flew open.
- Tim Tim, if I had you before me I'd send you up for ten years!
- IBM Avalon Hill released a computer game version of Diplomacy in 1984 for the IBM PC.