What is the correct spelling for IINE?
This word (Iine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IINE
- dine "I came to ask you all to dine at the Court on Saturday," said Arnold, after another brief silence.
- fine 5182. Would not that be very fine?
- kine Like chemicals tested in a laboratory, or like Pharaoh's lean kine, each objection devoured the preceding one; and unanimity of blame assaulted only one salient point on the entire canvas: the red sandals of the Greek girl-upon which outraged good taste fell with pitiless fury.
- line What did that line matter?
- mine In this life of mine there is so much to do-is there not?"
- nine 6816. Did you ever know any man who got the whole of his accounts for nine years at once except yourself?
- pine In fact, he himself had often seen the "fairies' ring" in the pine woods.
- sine In a table of natural sines find the sine for the number so found, which multiply by 2, and then by the radius of the wheel in inches.
- tine This was the straw which broke the camel's back, so far as Hank Stiger was concerned, and with much hesitation he told his story, which in substance was as follows: About six months before, he had fallen in with a man of mixed American and Spanish blood named Carlos Martine, who was anxious to obtain possession of a large grant of land on the Guadalupe from the Radbury claim northward.
- vine The rose-vine had hid it from every angle except the one he had chanced to take.
- wine The excitement of it ran like wine through his blood.