What is the correct spelling for IISN'T?
This word (Iisn't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IISN'T
- ant Franchi, Ant ., a Lucchese, b. 1634, d. 1709.
- ascent When they reached the place, however, and had dismounted to lead the horses down the winding passage and the steep ascent upon its further side, it was to find that the only guard visible proved to be the old Molimo himself, who sat there, apparently half asleep.
- assent Somewhat to her surprise, the Professor yielded a ready assent .
- ernst At our third or fourth pounding upon the door, Ernst appeared at the window; on learning who we were he hastened to let us in.
- est Dans un grenier qu'on est bien a vingt ans!
- icing An' Ma would smile at us an' say: "Now you keep still an' wait An' when I'm through I'll let you lick the spoon an' icing plate."
- insert I will gladly insert his reply, on condition that he allows me to publish it, with his article, in pamphlet form, so that readers may have both sides of the question before them.
- Ain't You ain't got a notion he's a detective?"
- hasn't Hasn't it come, doesn't it always come?