What is the correct spelling for IIT?
This word (Iit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IIT
- bit Tha' come an' did a bit o' prunin'! just admit that we are racist a little bit, even though we all – "Avenue Q" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- fit With shaking wits and hands you are not fit! No! An essay's so boring and so much does not fit So we're appearing live, right here Making clear you must admit That Elle Woods should join the chosen few – What You Want by Unknown Author
- ii 157, 163 Wyclif, John, ii.
- iii 186 Domfront taken by Henry V., iii.
- kit I feel a misfit wearing this kit – Benefit by Sam Brown
- lit That dang sure stank lit Sank passed the pit for more hardcore prank spit – November Has Come by gorillaz
- mit The tenderfoot riz up in his chair, and snatchin' a stack of reds in his off mit, dashed 'em into 'Curly's' face just as he pulled trigger.
- pit At last he left the pit, and a minute afterwards I saw him enter the box and speak to his wife.
- sit Will you not sit there, where I can see you?
- wit But we shall find sport, or my wit fails.
- Cit Opus cit. , p. 122.
- Git "Git a stick to punch it, Molly," he was murmuring in his sleep.
- HIT I struck straight in front of me with a rifle-and hit something-something that pushed past me.