What is the correct spelling for IITEM?
This word (Iitem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IITEM
- aim To set forth such a system is the aim of his book.
- ate He ate and drank in silence, and got up to go away again.
- dim She promised to be my wife when I came home from the war," he said, and touched it to his lips, then gazed again till his sight grew dim.
- dime John put his head out of his window and called, "You have lost the dime, Bobby."
- em I want you to see em bu'n."
- ibidem Quorum vnus scilicet Eadmundus processu temporis ibidem vitam finiuit.
- idiom It was an uprising of souls already freed from the slavery of the flesh, an explosion of elevated tenderness and pure joy, it was also the idiom of the Church, a musical gospel appealing like the Gospel itself at once to the most refined and the most humble.
- item This is an objection which, though not of sufficient weight in itself to determine one's course, may yet come in as an item in making up the account.
- stem The remaining arm, reaching from the ground to a point a few inches below the level of the lower wire, now becomes the permanent stem.
- tam Nannie with the jade beads and her red hair and her velvet tam was rather rare and wonderful.
- team The leaping team of dogs had pulled him forward.
- teem In the riot of an April growing day, in which we could hear life fairly teem and buzz at our feet, on right, and left, and overhead, Adam and I worked shoulder to shoulder in the old garden of Elmnest.
- term That we have met before, when I term you a complete stranger?
- time And for the first time she was afraid!
- tum It was like the beat of a distant drum, a hollow tattoo that came and went at regular intervals: Rumma-tumma-tum-tum .
- DEM Dem debbil-trees, get um!"