What is the correct spelling for IIVES?
This word (Iives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IIVES
- eaves The palace of the Sultan is after the style of those on the coast, with long sloping roof, wide eaves , and veranda in front.
- hives It wouldn't be well for you to go too near the hives at first, you know," he added, in laughing gallantry, "for they might mistake you for a flower.
- ives One of the most striking illustrations of his insatiable appetite for work and his complete refusal to admit that he was being conquered by the disease has been recently told with regard to his unfinished novel, "St. Ives ."
- ivied At the touch of their thyrsus the rock yields dew and the soil wine; their fingers lightly scraping the soil draw streams of exquisite milk, and honey distils from their ivied staffs.
- Avis I say, Antony Grace, what does rara avis mean?
- Dives Several dives were made at it by the gentlemen as it passed, but they all missed; and finally, just as a youngster made a grab at it with both hands that bid fair to be successful, another howl of the squall changed its course, and sent it like a cannon-shot straight into the face of the steward, where it split its sides, and scattered its contents right and left.
- Gives I wish I hadn't a face that gives me away always!
- I've No, I've got nothing to say.