What is the correct spelling for IK?
This word (Ik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IK
- bk Besides the question dealt with in his controversy with Julius Africanus, Origen in the Fragment of his Strom, bk.
- ii 358, 363, 487, 497; ii.
- ike He talks like Big Ike that went with the Wild West Show.
- il It had been in the service since April, 1861, and its commander had come to be known as "The Wheel Horse of his division".
- ilk The Chicago Little Theatre, the Wisconsin Dramatic Society, the Provincetown Players, the Neighborhood Playhouse, in New York, and others of that ilk, are well known and influential.
- in Will you not come in?
- ink It was all as black as ink; so I came back to my arm-chair.
- io Beneath green sun blinds, upon the terrace overlooking the lawns, Paul Mario, having finished his lunch, lay back against the cushions of a white deck-chair and studied the prospect.
- ir Paquita acaba de ir a buscar agua.
- ix 18; 1 Kings ix.
- PK The plicate striate character of the cap is singular among the species of this genus, and is shared by another species, G. coprinoides Pk.
- GK 437. Mr. Jelf, Gk.
- ID One of the drollest of the prophecies of that time is the congratulatory address of the Missionaries to Lord Stratford de Redcliffe, id.
- ie , the tensor inverse (ie the dual vector bundle) of the hyperplane bundle or Serre twist sheaf ; in other words the hyperplane bundle is the generator of the Picard group having positive degree (as a divisor) and the tautological bundle is its opposite: