What is the correct spelling for ILLSUION?
This word (Illsuion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ILLSUION
- allusion Some days later, McPhail again made allusion to Durdlebury.
- elision The assembly of the United Canadas in 1842 declared his arrest to be "unjust and illegal," and his sentence "null and void," and he was offered a pension as some compensation for the injuries he had received; but he refused it unless it was accompanied by an official declaration of the illegality of the conviction and its elision from the records of the courts.
- ellison For instance, since Sukey married Dick Ellison, he seems to have vowed that none of us shall have a lover; and, so, dear mother, you might have found us just now, like six daughters of Jephthah, bewailing our fates upon a hill."
- illinois Illinois had the largest infected area and the largest number of animals affected.
- illumine Let the blue and hideous glare of the lightning, and the ghastly gleam of the hag-ridden meteor, illumine the deeds of my doing.
- illusion My friend Marshall, Miss Hopgood, is under the illusion that the Church in this country is tottering to its fall.
- illusive But he has his joy none the less; it is in the pursuit and in the dream of capturing something illusive, mysterious, and inexpressibly beautiful.
- illusory He had seen that illusory phantom so often!
- issuing Issuing from this were some half-dozen figures.
- lesson And now what is the lesson taught us by the history of the Prayer Book?
- luzon The Batanes group of islands, stretching north of Luzon, has members nearer Formosa than Luzon.
- oilskin It is different in build from the ordinary oilskin.
- wilson "Ye see th' Wilson bhoys ivery day, I'll bate," Mrs. Hainey said.
- Alison "I don't understand," returned Alison.
- Alston My cousin, Mrs. Alston, may prove a useful ally.
- Allison "You have no idea of how much has happened to Grace, Mrs. Allison, since we began High School," interposed Nora.
- ills The Singhalese believe that all ills in life are inflicted as punishment, and that evil spirits are the agents of Providence to apply the same.
- ILLUS 221 to 232. Illus.
- Olsen Kurt found his nearest neighbor, Olsen, cutting a thin, scarcely ripe barley.