What is the correct spelling for ILLUSINISTS?
This word (Illusinists) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ILLUSINISTS
- illusionist After the present revelations, the dream, the hero dream that every one is to be recognized as a free German citizen, as an equal German citizen, this dream will vanish even to the last illusionist ,-he will awaken from the illusion of this monstrous three-fourths of a year.
- violinists Perhaps Sally felt it would be a feeble line of defence to dwell on the scarcity of good violinists among sweeps and dustmen, and that was why she fell into rank without comment.
- columnists It was an overnight sensation, and on this morning following the news leak there could even be seen some secretaries to the writers for top commentators and columnists in the crowded press room.
- illusionists A conscientious detective will allow but little to escape his attention, and my operative, who had already had considerable experience with these illusionists , noticed a few arrangements which the spirits had evidently insisted on being made to insure the success of Miss Gray's seances, which were varied in their character, and "never comprised her entire repertory," as the actors would say, so that she was able to continue an attraction for some time to those persons who came to see her and witness her manifestations out of mere curiosity.
- illuminates Transparent is the complexion which it illuminates !
- larcenists The situation was made to order for them, but they would have preferred a smaller wager to start with, being petty larcenists at heart.
- insists She is told that he has killed the last, but she insists , "No, there is one more."
- classicists I thought of my old friend again not so very long ago, when I read the account that the most brilliant of modern German classicists gives of his encounter with a French schoolmaster at Beauvais in 1870, during the Franco-Prussian war, and of the heated discussion that ensued about the comparative merits of Euripides and Racine.
- isolationists In August, 1941, Prime Minister Churchill and I agreed to the principles of the Atlantic Charter, these being later incorporated into the Declaration by United Nations of January 1, 1942. At that time certain isolationists protested vigorously against our right to proclaim the principles-and against the very principles themselves.
- unionists The trade unionists seized the factories, and made an effort at democratic control of industry.
- Calvinists 86-89. See Presbyterianism Calvinists , German, their position after Peace of Passau, v.
143 words made from the letters ILLUSINISTS
3 letter words made from ILLUSINISTS:iii, ill, lii, lin, lit, nil, nit, nsu, nut, sin, sis, sit, sls, sun, sus, tin, tiu, tss, tun, ull, ult, uni, uns.
4 letter words made from ILLUSINISTS:iiul, iiun, ilii, illi, ills, illu, ilus, inst, inti, inui, inul, inus, isis, itll, iuni, liii, lilt, lini, lint, list, lisu, liut, luin, luit, lunt, lust, nisi, nisl, nits, nsui, nuit, null, nuts, sill, silt, sins, siss, slit, slut, snit, stun, suin, suit, sust, sutl, till, tsui, tuin, tuis, tuli, tuni, ulin, unit, unti.
5 letter words made from ILLUSINISTS:ilisu, ilius, illis, illit, iltis, iniss, intil, inuit, issus, lilin, lilis, lilts, lilun, lints, lissl, lists, lnuit, luini, luisi, luiss, lulin, lunts, lusis, lussi, lusts, lutin, nilis, nills, nilus, nisus, nuits, nulls, sills, sinti, sinus, sissi, sissu, sisti, sists, sitin, sliti, slits, sluit, sluss, sluts, stiil, stili, still, stuns, suits, sutil, sutin, tilil, tills, tinus, tisin, tissu, tlili, tulin, tulli, tunis, ullin, uniti, units, unlit, untii.