What is the correct spelling for ILS?
This word (Ils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ILS
- ilk Cat: Madam I would be honoured, though I?m not of your ilk If we could get together maybe share a dish of milk – Together by Unknown Author
- ill Thou canst not, love, disgrace me half so ill, To set a form upon desired change, As I'll myself disgrace: knowing thy will, I will acquaintance strangle and look strange, – Shakespeare's Sonnet LXXXIX. by Unknown Author
- Its With a wonder all its own, All it's own. – Finale by Unknown Author
- Ila Lord Cobham, Lord Ila , and Mr. Waller of Beaconsfield, were some of the first people of rank that promoted the elegant science of ornamenting without despising the superintendence of the kitchen quarters and fruit walls.
- ills The only one of them all who seemed perfectly at ease, and who was as usual absorbed in his own selfish ills and in his dull books, was Richard.