What is the correct spelling for ILT?
This word (Ilt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ILT
- all by ones self
- alt Arrived at the Loch, the Queen walked up the side to Alt-na- Dearg, a "burn" and fall, then rode up the ravine hung with birch and mountain-ash, and walked again along the top of the steep hills to points which command a view of Lord Panmure's country, "Mount Keen and the Ogilvie Hills."
- gilt Their prosperity was now firmly established; the business grew; and money came in so nicely that Mrs. Dale's mortgage had been paid off and her two thousand pounds invested in gilt-edged securities, while Dale hoped very shortly to discharge the remainder of his obligation to Mr. Bates.
- hilt He was still by the door, standing erect and proud, his head drawn back, one hand resting upon the hilt of his kris, and a mocking smile of triumph upon his face, as if he were rejoicing at the success of his plans.
- il 4532. This account is for the settlement which took place in April last?
- Ila 237 Jazb al-Kulub ila Diyar al-Mahbub, the work so called, ii.
- ilk Must they wait until he has gathered all the others of his ilk, the advocates of lunacy and assassination about him, and caused an insurrection of class envy and hate?
- ill I said to him, "Are you ill?"
- It Was it last night?
- jilt When they were alone he fixed his eyes on his daughter, and said quietly, "What is your opinion of-a jilt?"
- kilt You got all her boys in d'army, killin' 'em; whyn't yo' go and git kilt some yo'self, 'stidder ridin' 'bout heah tromplin' all over po' folk's chickens?"
- lilt She often called Nels "my dear" with a peculiar inflection on the dear and an upward lilt of tone.
- lit The lamp was lit, and I could see, plainly.
- milt They rushed Milt to a doctor and patched him up.
- silt Previous to the Glacial Age, prehistoric man here hunted prehistoric prey; eons passed; and when the Ice Age went out, willows and aspens occupied the silt, delicate flower-growth flourished, and birds sang in the branches.
- tilt Drawing his sword, he charged upon the ox-driver at full tilt.
- ult The following is a table of ultimate and working strengths of materials, and factors of safety: Weight Ult.
- wilt When they arriv'd before the host, They hover'd on the lay- "Wilt thou lend me our king's standard, "To bear a little way?"