What is the correct spelling for ILUSTION?
This word (Ilustion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ILUSTION
- aleutian This however happened very frequently during the Russian voyages of discovery and hunting to the Aleutian Islands from 1745 to 1770, and it was remarkable that the craft built in this way were used for years, even after the return from the first voyage.
- allusion Nothing hurt or offended Nejdanov more than the smallest allusion to his poetry, which he regarded as an unpardonable weakness in himself.
- alsatian The earliest German attempt to weave a continuous narrative out of the animal-stories that had previously been current in Latin, and to some extent in French, was that of an Alsatian poet, Heinrich der Glichezare, who wrote about 1180 and drew upon French sources.
- elation Surely you must have observed my elation?
- election The election ordered took place in the afternoon of the same day.
- insertion In sending the recipe for insertion in this work, he has, however, Anglicised, and somewhat, he thinks, improved it.
- oilskin Pouring carefully from a small oilskin pouch, she filled it with oil, taking care not to spill any.
- Alison Alison was full of consternation, but she did not understand grief like Grannie's.
- Alston Why may not Papa Alston be weaned as well as Papa Burr?