What is the correct spelling for IMAGAINARY?
This word (Imagainary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMAGAINARY
- imagery The grandest imagery which he strikes out, and the finest pictures which he paints are immediately suggested by his subject.
- imaginary Long live, therefore, ignorance and poetry, and let us accept the imaginary as the true.
- imagine You imagine I am often as you saw me last night?
- imagined They had been such good friends when they were children, and he had imagined that they would be so glad to meet each other again.
- imaging The need for the AIM-9 to have an increased range was from digital radio frequency memory (DRFM) jammers that can blind the onboard radar of an AIM-120D AMRAAM, so the Sidewinder Block IIIs passive imaging infrared homing guidance system was a useful alternative.
- Imagining The Cure had, all at once, the one great inspiration of his life-its one beautiful and supreme imagining.
- imagines But not the kind of man she imagines she cares for."