What is the correct spelling for IMAGANARY?
This word (Imaganary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMAGANARY
- armagnac I had purposely brought with me from Auch a couple of bottles of choice Armagnac; and these had been carried into the house with my saddlebags.
- ignore Dewey seems to ignore these difficulties.
- imagery A certain imagery remains constant throughout an individual's experience.
- imaginary Ah, ah, here they are," and his fingers closed eagerly upon some imaginary objects.
- imagine Can you not imagine?
- imagined It went better and easier than he had imagined.
- imaging However, functional imaging can only identify the approximate localization of brain activations in terms of Brodmann areas since their actual boundaries in any individual brain requires its histological examination.
- Imagining It was not wild imagining.
- Imogene How beautiful was his far-away cousin, Imogene Docimer, as she would twist her head round so as to show the turn of her neck!
- imagines But the question in hand is not quite so simple as she imagines.