What is the correct spelling for IMAGEIN?
This word (Imagein) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGEIN
- again I shall never see her again!
- image He perceived that she had indeed a clear image of the Toba in her mind.
- imagery And when the mind is more vigorous and the passion for utterance more intense, he will not be at rest while there is any other medium in which he can embody his conception, be it stone, or metal, or line, or colour, or sound, or measure, or imagery, which under his skilled hand can be made to shadow out his hidden thought and emotion.
- imagine "If she knew him, I imagine it was a good thing," answered Hermione.
- imagined Now, in this place, I must beg to clear up one thing, that I imagined my poor father rich, and that Mr. Cranstoun did the same.
- Imogene He is old, compared with you, Imogene; but you'll find, as you live along, that your contemporaries are always young.